10 x 2-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Coarse Thread, Phosphate Laminator Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 12-2
Application:Drywall Laminating, Drywall to Drywall
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- For laminating drywall.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall Laminating, Drywall to DrywallBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:10Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-inMetric Size:4.8Package Type:BoxPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread