6 x 1-1/4-in Phillips, Scavenger® Head, Coarse Thread Drywall Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 308
Attaches gypsum board to wood. The unique Scavenger® head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish.
Application:Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Scavenger Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design won’t tear the drywall as it seats making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM
- The Scavenger® head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out.
- For wood to wood connections, minimum penetration should be 7 diameters (e.g. 1-1/4” for #8 fastener)
- Drywall attachment to wood. General interior wood-to-wood construction.
- Scavenger® head
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board to wood. The unique Scavenger® head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Scavenger HeadLength:1-1/4-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread