Application:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Scavenger Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design won’t tear the drywall as it seats making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber fine thread drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Attaches gypsum board to wood or light gauge steel. The unique Scavenger® head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish. With a super sharp 23° Streaker point and 15 threads per inch, you get quick and easy penetration into wood or 20-25 gauge metal studs.
Head Type: Scavenger®
Recess Type: #2 Phillips
Thread Type: Twin lead
Coating: Gray phosphate
Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 4,000.
- The Scavenger® head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 certified and approved.
- Drywall attachment to light gauge steel or wood.
- Scavenger® head - Twin Thread - Streaker Point
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board to wood or light gauge steel. Twin lead. The unique Scavenger® head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish. With a super sharp 23° Streaker point and 15 threads-per-inch, you get quick and easy penetration into wood or 20-25 gauge metal studs.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Light-Gauge MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Scavenger HeadLength:1-1/4-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:23° Streaker® PointThread Type:Fine Thread