10 x 3/4-in Magnetic Bit Hex Head, Fine Thread, Tek 3 Drill Point Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB10075H3
Attaches fixtures, backup plates, door frames and lathers channel to structural studs, metal checks, etc. 20-14 ga.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Magnetic Bit
Head Type:Hex Head
- Hex washer head design provide maximum torque and holding power in metal to metal framing applications.
- The hex washer head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- Grabber drill point hex washer head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- For heavy gauge steel-to-steel attachment 43 mil (18ga) or thicker.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches fixtures, backup plates, door frames and lathers channel to structural studs, metal checks, etc. 20-14 ga.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Magnetic BitCoating:Clear ZincGauge:10Head Type:Hex HeadLength:3/4-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:Tek 3 Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread