Application : Wood to Wood
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Phosphate
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Pan Head
Length : 1-1/2
Package Type : 1 LB
Point Type : 23° Streaker® Point
- Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess
- Flat under head bearing surface
- Extra sharp threads
- 23° Streaker® Point
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM.
- The Bugle head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout of the
- work surface.
- Coarse thread screw for temporarily fastening one layer of drywall to another
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Pan head screw used for cabinet assembly and installation. Type-17 point provides easy penetration and minimal expansion of material leaving a smooth flush surface.
SpecificationsApplication: Wood to WoodBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: PhosphateGauge: 6Head Type: Pan HeadLength: 1-1/2Package Type: 1 LBPoint Type: 23° Streaker® Point