Application:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal, Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Pan Head
Point Type:23° Streaker® Point
Thread Type:Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Pan head cabinet screws feature a flat under head load bearing surface for greater holding power in cabinet attachment and similar applications.
- Grabber cabinet screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM.
- The Bugle head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout of the
- work surface.
- Coarse thread screw for temporarily fastening one layer of drywall to another
- Interior cabinet assembly and installation
- Type 17 cut
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Pan head screw used for cabinet assembly and installation. Type-17 point provides easy penetration and minimal expansion of material leaving a smooth flush surface.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal, Wood to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Pan HeadLength:1-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:23° Streaker® PointThread Type:Fine Thread