Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Square Bit Tip
Head Type:Pan Head
- The No. 2 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in wood to wood applications.
- Flat under head bearing surface
- Extra sharp threads
- 23° Streaker® Point
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM.
- The Bugle head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout of the
- work surface.
- Coarse thread screw for temporarily fastening one layer of drywall to another
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Pan head screw used for cabinet assembly and installation. Type-17 point provides easy penetration and minimal expansion of material leaving a smooth flush surface.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Square Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Pan HeadLength:1-1/2-inPackage Type:1 LBPoint Type:23° Streaker® Point