7 x 7/16-in Phillips, Pan Framing Head, Fine Thread, Vector™ Point Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB23V
Pan head fine-thread fasteners are designed for attaching 25-20 ga. steel. Unique grip-tight feature, underhead serrations, hold fasteners tight. Vector™ point design starts and drives exceptionally fast.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Pan Framing Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Under head serrations lock tight in light gauge metal to metal applications.
- Grabber fine thread pan framing head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal and wood.
- The super-sharp Vector™ point starts and drives up to 40% faster than most other fine thread metal framing screws.
- Cold-formed, light gauge steel framing. HVAC and sheet metal.
- Vector Point - Serrations Under Head
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 specifications and requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Pan head fine-thread fasteners are designed for attaching 25-20 ga. steel. Unique grip-tight feature, underhead serrations, hold fasteners tight. Vector™ point design starts and drives exceptionally fast.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:7Head Type:Pan Framing HeadLength:7/16-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:Vector™ PointThread Type:Fine Thread