10 x 1-1/2-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Coarse Thread Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB12
Laminates gypsum board. Heavy gauge laminator screws are also ideal for wood to wood connection.
Application:Drywall to Drywall
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber drywall laminating screws begin with the best available 10 gauge wire and conform to strict manufacturing requirements. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better laminating drywall or other wood to wood applications.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Temporary attachment of gypsum-to-gypsum. Adhesively laminated gypsum-to-gypsum
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Laminates gypsum board. Heavy gauge laminator screws are also ideal for wood to wood connection.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall to DrywallBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:10Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:1-1/2-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread