Application : Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Clear Zinc
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Scavenger® Head
Length : 1-1/8
Package Type : Bulk
Point Type : Drill Point
Thread Type : Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design won’t tear the drywall as it seats making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber drill point drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 2,500.
- The Scavenger® head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Drywall attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- Scavenger® head
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board to 20-12 gauge steel. The unique Scavenger® head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish.
SpecificationsApplication: Drywall To Heavy-Gauge MetalBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: Clear ZincGauge: 6Head Type: Scavenger® HeadLength: 1-1/8Package Type: BulkPoint Type: Drill PointThread Type: Fine Thread