7 x 9/16-in Phillips, Modified Truss Head, Fine Thread, Vector™ Point Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB31V
Attaches metal lath to wood or to 25-20 ga. steel studs and framing.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Modified Truss Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The modified truss head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power. Under head serrations lock tight in metal to metal applications.
- Grabber fine thread modified truss head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal.
- The super-sharp Vector™ point starts and drives up to 40% faster than most other fine thread lath and metal framing screws.
- Light gauge steel framing. K-lath installation
- Vector Point - Serrations Under Head
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 and ASTM C1002 specifications and requirements.
- Attaches metal lath to wood or to 25-20 ga. steel studs and framing.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:7Head Type:Modified Truss HeadLength:9/16-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:Vector™ PointThread Type:Fine Thread