10 x 1-7/16, Phillips Drive Thin Wafer Head Drill Point, 5 LB
Item Number: VB101716
Attaches 3/16” to 3/4” plywood to 20-14 gauge metal.
Application : Plywood to Metal
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Clear Zinc
Gauge : 10
Head Type : Thin Wafer Head
Length : 1-7/16
Package Type : 5 LB
Point Type : Drill Point
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Thin wafer head design provides for a larger load bearing surface and better holding power in sheathing to heavy gauge metal applications.
- Grabber heavy gauge sheathing screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Attach sheathing, 3/16" to 3/4", to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 specifications and requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches 3/16” to 3/4” plywood to 20-14 gauge metal.
SpecificationsApplication: Plywood to MetalBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: Clear ZincGauge: 10Head Type: Thin Wafer HeadLength: 1-7/16Package Type: 5 LBPoint Type: Drill Point