10 x 1-7/16-in Phillips, Thin Wafer Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Sheathing Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 101716
Attaches 3/16-in to 3/4-in plywood to 20-12 gauge metal. Wafer head provides a greater bearing surface than pan or hex Drillers, with a low-profile head exposure.
Application:Plywood to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Thin wafer head design provides for a larger load bearing surface and better holding power in sheathing to heavy gauge metal applications.
- Grabber heavy gauge sheathing screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 2,500.
- The wafer head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Attach sheathing, 3/16" to 3/4", to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches 3/16-in to 3/4-in plywood to 20-12 gauge metal. Wafer head provides a greater bearing surface than pan or hex Drillers, with a low-profile head exposure.
SpecificationsApplication:Plywood to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Clear ZincGauge:10Head Type:Thin Wafer HeadLength:1-7/16-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread