10 x 4-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: B10400SDRG
Self-drilling screws used to attach drywall to heavy-gauge metal 20-14 gauge. Bugle head creates a smooth professional finish.
Application:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal, Sheathing to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
Point Type:Drill Point
Thread Type:Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Sheathing attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker. Superior corrosion resistance.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with the performance requirements of ASTM C954. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Self-drilling screws used to attach drywall to heavy-gauge metal 20-14 gauge. Bugle head creates a smooth professional finish.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal, Sheathing to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:10Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:4-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread