Application : Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Phosphate
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Bugle Head
Length : 1-1/4
Package Type : 5 LB
Point Type : 23° Streaker® Point
Thread Type : Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber fine thread drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Drywall attachment to light gauge steel or wood.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board to wood or 25-20 ga. steel.
SpecificationsApplication: Drywall To Light-Gauge MetalBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: PhosphateGauge: 6Head Type: Bugle HeadLength: 1-1/4Package Type: 5 LBPoint Type: 23° Streaker® PointThread Type: Fine Thread