Application : Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Phosphate
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Scavenger® Head
Length : 1-1/4
Package Type : 5 LB
Point Type : 23° Streaker® Point
Thread Type : Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design won’t tear the drywall as it seats making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber fine thread drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Drywall attachment to light gauge steel or wood.
- Scavenger® head - Twin Thread - Streaker Point
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board to 25-20 ga. steel. Unique Scavenger® head helps reduce paper burrs.
SpecificationsApplication: Drywall To Light-Gauge MetalBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: PhosphateGauge: 6Head Type: Scavenger® HeadLength: 1-1/4Package Type: 5 LBPoint Type: 23° Streaker® PointThread Type: Fine Thread