Application : Wood to Wood
Bit Tip : Square Bit Tip
Coating : Phosphate
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Pan Head
Length : 1-1/4
Package Type : 5 LB
Point Type : 23° Streaker® Point
- The No. 2 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in wood to wood applications.
- Pan head cabinet screws feature a flat under head load bearing surface for greater holding power in cabinet attachment and similar applications.
- Grabber cabinet screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM.
- The Bugle head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout of the
- work surface.
- Coarse thread screw for temporarily fastening one layer of drywall to another
- Interior cabinet assembly and installation
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Pan head screw used for cabinet assembly and installation. Type-17 point provides easy penetration and minimal expansion of material leaving a smooth flush surface.
SpecificationsApplication: Wood to WoodBit Tip: Square Bit TipCoating: PhosphateGauge: 6Head Type: Pan HeadLength: 1-1/4Package Type: 5 LBPoint Type: 23° Streaker® Point