Application : Metal to Metal
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Phosphate
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Pan Head
Length : 7/16
Package Type : Bulk
Point Type : Drill Point
Thread Type : Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Grabber screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber drill point metal framing screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 2,500.
- The pan head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Steel-to-steel connection. Steel framing, strapping, fixtures, and more.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 specifications and requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches heavy gauge 20-12 ga. metal to metal. Unique grip-tite, high torque pan framing head design.
SpecificationsApplication: Metal to MetalBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: PhosphateGauge: 6Head Type: Pan HeadLength: 7/16Package Type: BulkPoint Type: Drill PointThread Type: Fine Thread