Application : Trim to Metal
Bit Tip : Square Bit Tip
Coating : Phosphate
Gauge : 7
Head Type : Trim Head
Length : 1-5/8
Package Type : Bulk
Point Type : Drill Point
Thread Type : Fine Thread
- The No. 1 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in trim to heavy gauge metal applications.
- Grabber trim head screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber trim head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Trim material attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Used to attach wood, metal or plastic trim to heavy-gauge metal or wood. Extra sharp drill point means easy penetration while the smaller, less noticeable head provides a finished look.
SpecificationsApplication: Trim to MetalBit Tip: Square Bit TipCoating: PhosphateGauge: 7Head Type: Trim HeadLength: 1-5/8Package Type: BulkPoint Type: Drill PointThread Type: Fine Thread