7 x 1-5/8-in Square Drive, Trim Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 17SD
Used to attach wood, metal or plastic trim to heavy-gauge metal or wood. Extra sharp drill point means easy penetration while the smaller, less noticeable head provides a finished look.
Application:Trim to Metal
Bit Tip:Square Bit Tip
Head Type:Trim Head
- The No. 1 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in trim to heavy gauge metal applications.
- Grabber trim head screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber trim head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Trim material attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Used to attach wood, metal or plastic trim to heavy-gauge metal or wood. Extra sharp drill point means easy penetration while the smaller, less noticeable head provides a finished look.
SpecificationsApplication:Trim to MetalBit Tip:Square Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:7Head Type:Trim HeadLength:1-5/8-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread