8 x 1-1/4-in Phillips, Modified Truss Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 36RG
Wafer head, drill point framing screws for heavy-gauge metal applications. Wafer head provides a greater bearing surface than hex drillers, with a low-profile head exposure. For 14 - 20 gauge steel.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Modified Truss Head
Point Type:Drill Point
Thread Type:Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The modified truss head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Framing steel 33 mil or thicker. K-lath installation in steel substrate.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 and C954 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Wafer head, drill point framing screws for heavy-gauge metal applications. Wafer head provides a greater bearing surface than hex drillers, with a low-profile head exposure. For 14 - 20 gauge steel.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:8Head Type:Modified Truss HeadLength:1-1/4-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread