8 x 1/2-in Hex Head, Fine Thread, Tek 3 Drill Point Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 08050H3
Attaches heavy gauge 20-12 ga. metal to metal. Hex head framing screw used in heavy gauge metal to metal applications where high torque is required.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Nut Driver
Head Type:Hex Head
- Hex washer head design provide maximum torque and holding power in metal to metal framing applications.
- The hex washer head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- Grabber drill point hex washer head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 2,500.
- The hex head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- For heavy gauge steel-to-steel attachment 43 mil (18ga) or thicker.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches heavy gauge 20-12 ga. metal to metal. Hex head framing screw used in heavy gauge metal to metal applications where high torque is required.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Nut DriverCoating:Clear ZincGauge:8Head Type:Hex HeadLength:1/2-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:Tek 3 Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread