Application : Sheathing to Metal
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : 1500 Hour, GrabberGard® Gray
Gauge : 8
Head Type : Flat Wafer Head
Length : 1-5/8
Package Type : 5 LB
Point Type : 23° Streaker® Point
Thread Type : Hi-Lo Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- .40-in flat wafer head with nibs design provides better holding power in cement board to light gauge metal applications. Special nibs self-countersink as the screw seats.
- GrabberGard® 1500 hour limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Alternating or high-low threads and an extra sharp 23° Streaker® point help Grabber cement board screws start faster and drive easier into light gauge steel.
- Cement board to wood framing. High density sheathing to wood framing. Superior corrosion resistance.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches cement board to light gauge metal (25-20 ga.). Features a .40 diameter head and GrabberGard® exterior coating.
SpecificationsApplication: Sheathing to MetalBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: 1500 Hour, GrabberGard® GrayGauge: 8Head Type: Flat Wafer HeadLength: 1-5/8Package Type: 5 LBPoint Type: 23° Streaker® PointThread Type: Hi-Lo Thread