8 x 1-in Phillips, Modified Truss Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB35Z
Attaches metal lath to 20-14 ga. steel studs and framing.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Modified Truss Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The modified truss head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- Grabber drill point modified truss head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Framing steel 33 mil or thicker. K-lath installation in steel substrate.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 and C954 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches metal lath to 20-14 ga. steel studs and framing.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Clear ZincGauge:8Head Type:Modified Truss HeadLength:1-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread