8 x 2-5/8-in Phillips, Scavenger® Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB30MS
Attaches gypsum, insulation board, wood, etc. to metal studs 20-14 ga. Unique Scavenger® head helps reduce paper burrs.
Application:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Scavenger Head
Package Type:5 LB
Point Type:Drill Point
Thread Type:Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design won’t tear the drywall as it seats making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber drill point drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Drywall attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- Scavenger® head
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with the performance requirements of ASTM C954. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum, insulation board, wood, etc. to metal studs 20-14 ga. Unique Scavenger® head helps reduce paper burrs.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:8Head Type:Scavenger HeadLength:2-5/8-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread