8 x 2-in Phillips, Modified Truss Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 376Z
Wafer head, drill point framing screws for heavy-gauge metal applications. Wafer head provides a greater bearing surface than hex drillers, with a low-profile head exposure. For 14 - 20 gauge steel.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The modified truss head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- Grabber drill point modified truss head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Framing steel 33 mil or thicker. K-lath installation in steel substrate.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 and C954 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Wafer head, drill point framing screws for heavy-gauge metal applications. Wafer head provides a greater bearing surface than hex drillers, with a low-profile head exposure. For 14 - 20 gauge steel.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Clear ZincGauge:8Head Type:Modified Truss HeadLength:2-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread