PLYLOK® 7 x 1-1/2-in Phillips, Flat Head, Unique Tapping Point Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VBGPLY150
“The miracle fastener™” Attaches and countersinks plywood to 25-20 gauge steel.
Application:Plywood to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Flat Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The flat head design provides better holding power in wood to wood applications. Special nibs self-countersink as the screw seats.
- PlyLite's shank design lets it slide through and engage the steel stud preventing sheathing ride-up.
- Unique Tapping Point Drills through sheathing and through the metal stud. The smooth shank slides through preventing ride-up.
- Plywood or OSB sheathing attachment to light gauge steel
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- “The miracle fastener™” Attaches and countersinks plywood to 25-20 gauge steel.
SpecificationsApplication:Plywood to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Yellow ZincGauge:7Head Type:Flat HeadLength:1-1/2-inMetric Size:38.1Package Type:5 LBPoint Type:Unique Tapping PointProduct Family:PLYLOK®