Woody 9 x 3-in Square Drive, Flat Head, Coarse Thread Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB78300Z
Use Woodys zinc-finished screws for interior projects like cabinets, paneling, furniture, wood framing, stairs, wood trim, and more.
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Square Bit Tip
Head Type:Flat Head
- The No. 2 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in wood to wood applications.
- The flat head design provides better holding power in wood to wood applications. Special nibs self-countersink as the screw seats.
- Grabber wood screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- General purpose interior wood construction.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Use Woodys zinc-finished screws for interior projects like cabinets, paneling, furniture, wood framing, stairs, wood trim, and more.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Square Bit TipCoating:Clear ZincGauge:9Head Type:Flat HeadLength:3-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointProduct Family:WoodyThread Type:Coarse Thread