1/4 x 2-in Eye Lag Drive, Eye Lag Fine Thread, Drill Point Clear Zinc Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: H-5
Attaches hanger wire to heavy gauge, cold-formed steel framing.
Bit Tip:Eye Lag Driver
Head Type:Eye Lag
- Grabber eye-lag screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber eye-lag screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge steel, 33 mil or thicker.
For attaching suspended ceiling hanger wire to heavy gauge steel, 33 mil or thicker.
- Attaches hanger wire to steel deck or joist, 33 mil or thicker.
- Collar - Serrations
©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches hanger wire to heavy gauge, cold-formed steel framing.
SpecificationsApplication:Into MetalBit Tip:Eye Lag DriverCoating:Clear ZincGauge:1/4Head Type:Eye LagLength:2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread