Scorpion® by Grabber®
1/4 x 3-in Eye Lag Drive, Eye Lag Coarse Thread Yellow Zinc Screws (1-LB)
Item Number: AL300CP
Scorpion acoustical eye-lag fasteners attach hanger wire to wooden ceiling joist.
Bit Tip:Eye Lag Driver
Head Type:Eye Lag
- Grabber eye-lag screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber eye-lag screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
For attaching suspended ceiling hanger wire to wood. These sharp-point screws go in with ease.
- Attaches hanger wire to wooden ceiling joist.
- Type 17 cut
©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Scorpion acoustical eye-lag fasteners attach hanger wire to wooden ceiling joist.
SpecificationsApplication:Into WoodBit Tip:Eye Lag DriverCoating:Yellow ZincHead Type:Eye LagLength:3-inPackage Type:Count PackPoint Type:Coarse