1/4 x 2-7/8-in -in Eye Lag Drive, Eye Lag Fine Thread, Grabber® Point Clear Zinc Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VBH-3
Acoustical eye-lag fasteners attach hanger wire to light gauge, cold-formed steel framing.
Bit Tip:Eye Lag Driver
Head Type:Eye Lag
- Grabber eye-lag screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber eye-lag screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
For attaching suspended ceiling hanger wire to light gauge steel of wood. These sharp point screws go in with ease.
- Attaches hanger wire to light gauge steel (15-33 mil) or wood.
©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Acoustical eye-lag fasteners attach hanger wire to light gauge, cold-formed steel framing.
SpecificationsApplication:Into MetalBit Tip:Eye Lag DriverCoating:Clear ZincGauge:1/4Head Type:Eye LagLength:2-7/8-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Grabber® PointThread Type:Fine Thread