10 x 2-1/2-in LOX 2, Bugle Head, 316 Stainless Steel, Coarse Thread, Type 17 Point Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 10250L316
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:LOX 2
Coating:316 Stainless Steel
Head Type:Bugle Head
- LOX® recess was designed for today's screw guns and for applications where high-torque is required. LOX® will not strip out like most other recesses.
- The consistently formed bugle head and #10 screws seat cleanly into most sheathing material.
- 316 stainless steel screws provide additional corrosion protection especially in high-corrosion environments around pools and spas.
- The Type 17 point means you don't need to pre-drill the wood before you drive in the screws in most common wood species.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- The bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the material.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener.
- Exterior wood applications. Designed for pressure-treated and fire-retardant-treated wood.
316 Stainless Steel provides the best corrosion protection especially in high-corrosion enviornments around pools & spas, or in coastal areas.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc. Heavy duty #10 screw, specifically designed for redwood, cedar and pressure-treated lumber. LOX® 2 recess. Note: Staining my occur when using freshly-cut timber.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:LOX 2Coating:316 Stainless SteelGauge:10Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Type 17 PointThread Type:Coarse Thread