10 x 1-1/2-in Hex Head with EPDM Washer, Fine Thread, Tek 3 Drill Point GrabberGard® Gray Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 10150H3WRG
Attaches heavy gauge 43 mil (18ga) or thicker metal to metal. Hex head framing screw used in heavy gauge metal to metal applications where high torque is required.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Nut Driver
Head Type:Hex Head with EPDM washer
- Hex washer head design provides maximum torque and holding power in metal to metal framing applications.
- The hex washer head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance RPM range of 0 to 2,500. Because of significantly higher torque output, care and caution should be exercised when using an impact driver, otherwise screw failure or spin out may occur.
- The hex head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
For heavy gauge steel-to-steel attachment 43 mil (18ga) or thicker.
- EPDM Washer
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches heavy gauge 43 mil (18ga) or thicker metal to metal. Hex head framing screw used in heavy gauge metal to metal applications where high torque is required.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Nut DriverCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:10Head Type:Hex Head with EPDM washerLength:1-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Tek 3 Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread