6 x 1-1/4-in Phillips, Scavenger® Head, Hi-Lo Thread, Streaker® Point Phosphate Screws (Collated)
Item Number: C368SHL
Designed with alternating hi-lo threads for drywall to light metal or wood applications. With a super sharp 23 degree Streaker Point you get quick and easy penetration into metal or wood studs.
Application:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal, Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Scavenger Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design seats cleanly into drywall eliminating the potential for paper burrs and making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber fine thread drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead alternating thread screws drive faster and will hold better in light-gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #8, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the Scavenger® head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal a minimum of three full threads.
- Drywall attachment to light-gauge steel or wood.
- Scavenger® Head with alternating threads. Collated
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Designed with alternating hi-lo threads for drywall to light metal or wood applications. With a super sharp 23 degree Streaker Point you get quick and easy penetration into metal or wood studs.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal, Drywall to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Scavenger HeadLength:1-1/4-inPackage Type:Box, CollatedPoint Type:23° Streaker® PointThread Type:Hi-Lo Thread