6 x 1-1/8 Phillips, Scavenger® Head, Fine Thread, Streaker® Point Phosphate Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB268S
Attaches gypsum board to wood or light gauge steel.
Application:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Scavenger Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design seats cleanly into drywall eliminating the potential for paper burrs and making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber fine thread drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws will drive faster and hold better in light-gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the Scavenger® head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal a minimum of three full threads.
- Drywall attachment to light-gauge steel or wood.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board to wood or light gauge steel.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Light-Gauge MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Scavenger HeadLength:1-1/8-inPackage Type:5-LBPoint Type:23° Streaker® PointThread Type:Fine Thread