6 x 1-5/8-in Phillips, Scavenger® Head, Coarse Thread Phosphate Drywall Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 408XX
Attaches gypsum board to wood. The unique Scavenger® head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish.
Application:Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Scavenger® Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The unique Scavenger® double bugle head design seats cleanly into drywall eliminating the potential for paper burrs and making your finishing job much easier.
- Grabber drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws will drive faster and hold better in light-gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the Scavenger® head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- Drywall attachment to wood.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board to wood. The unique Scavenger® head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Scavenger® HeadLength:1-5/8-inPackage Type:20-LBPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread