8 x 1-5/8-in LOX® 2 drive, Flat Wafer Head, Fine Thread GrabberGard® Gray Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: GHS8158LG
Attaches high density sheathing to wood or light gauge metal
Application:High Density Board to Wood
Bit Tip:LOX® 2
Head Type:Flat Wafer Head
- LOX® recess was designed for today's screwguns and for applications where high-torque is required. LOX® will not strip out like most other recesses.
- The wafer head with nibs design provides better holding power in high density and cement board applications. Special nibs self countersink as the screw seats.
- GrabberGard® exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #8, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For metal applications, the fastener must penetrate beyond the material a minimum of three full threads.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout with the substrate..
- Attaches high density sheathing to wood or light gauge metal. Superior corrosion resistance.
- Underhead Nibs
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches high density sheathing to wood or light gauge metal
SpecificationsApplication:High Density Board to WoodBit Tip:LOX® 2Coating:GrabberGard®Gauge:8Head Type:Flat Wafer HeadLength:1-5/8-inPackage Type:BulkThread Type:Fine Thread