1-3/4-in x .092 Wire Coil, Ring Shank, Round Head, Hot-Dip Galvanized, Pneumatic Nails
Item Number: WC134092RGHDG
Quantity per Strip:300
Collation Type:Wire Coil
- Round head nails are used for framing and general construction.
- Ring shank nails have arguably the strongest holding power. As the nail penetrates the wood, fibers lock into each groove along the shank. Strong holding power is critical in high wind areas when sheathing roofs and walls or in any plywood to floor joists applications.
- Grabber pneumatic nails begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements.
- Diamond shaped point is made to easily drive into wood and helps prevent splitting.
- General construction, framing & siding installation
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Grabber® is a registered trademark of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsQuantity per Strip:300Application:Siding NailCoating:Hot-Dip GalvanizedCollation Angle:15°Collation Type:Wire CoilHead Type:Full RoundLength:1-3/4-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:DiamondWire Diameter:.092FastenerShankType:Ring ShankAmount:3600