10 x 1-1/2-in Slotted Hex Washer Head, Fine Thread, Streaker® Point, Clear Zinc Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: SL14
A fine thread screw for metal-to-metal framing applications. High-torque hex head, which can be easily removed when necessary. Super sharp Streaker point designed to penetrate steel quickly and easily.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Flat Head Screwdriver, Nut Driver
Head Type:Hex Head
- Hex washer head design provides maximum torque and holding power in metal to metal applications.
- The hex washer head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- Grabber screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s Streaker® point design starts immediately and drives into light-gauge metal and is much less likely to flop over.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #8 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- The hex head is fully seated when the bottom of the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in fastener failure or strip out.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- For attaching metal to metal.
- Slotted Hex Head allowing use of a flat head screwdriver.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- A fine thread screw for metal-to-metal framing applications. High-torque hex head, which can be easily removed when necessary. Super sharp Streaker point designed to penetrate steel quickly and easily.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Flat Head Screwdriver, Nut DriverCoating:Clear ZincGauge:10Head Type:Hex HeadLength:1-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Streaker® PointThread Type:Fine Thread