10 x 2-1/2-in Dome Head, Coarse Thread, #2 Square Recess, #3 Drill Point, Clear Zinc Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 42ZQ
Cabinet mounting cold-formed steel studs.
Application:Cabinet to metal
Bit Tip:#2 Square
- The No. 2 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement.
- The dome head design provides better holding power in cabinet to heavy gauge metal applications.
- Grabber cabinet screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 2,500 RPM.
- The dome head is fully seated when the bearing surface of the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in fastener failure or stip out.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- For attaching cabinets to cold-formed steel studs.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Cabinet mounting cold-formed steel studs.
SpecificationsApplication:Cabinet to metalBit Tip:#2 SquareCoating:Clear ZincGauge:10Head Type:DomeLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:#3 Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread