10 x 2-1/2-in Square Drive, Bugle Head, 302 Stainless Steel, Coarse Thread, Type 17 Point Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 10250SSQ
Heavy duty #10 screw, specifically designed for redwood, cedar and pressure-treated lumber. #2 square recess. Note: Staining my occur when using freshly-cut timber.
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Square Bit Tip
Coating:302 Stainless Steel
- The No. 2 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in wood to wood applications.Seats Cleanly into Sheathing
- The consistently formed bugle head and #10 screws seat cleanly into most sheathing material.
- 302 stainless steel screws provide additional corrosion protection especially in high-corrosion environments around pools and spas.
- The Type 17 point means you don't need to pre-drill the wood before you drive in the screws in most common wood species.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- The bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the material.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener.
- Exterior wood applications. Designed for pressure-treated and fire-retardant-treated wood.
302 Stainless Steel provides the best corrosion protection especially in high-corrosion environments aroudn pools & spas, or in coastal areas.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Heavy duty #10 screw, specifically designed for redwood, cedar and pressure-treated lumber. #2 square recess. Note: Staining my occur when using freshly-cut timber.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Square Bit TipCoating:302 Stainless SteelGauge:10Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Type 17 PointProduct Family:Stainless Steel Deck & FenceThread Type:Coarse Thread