10 x 3-1/2-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Fine Thread, Streaker® Point, Yellow Zinc Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 1268YZ
Fine thread bugle head screws for drywall and general interior applications. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head.
Application:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Sizes #6-#10, up to 4,000 RPM.
•For gypsum board, the bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
•Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
•The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber fine thread screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Multiple layers of drywall attachment to light gauge steel. Rigid insulation attachment to light gauge steel. Other compatible material attachment to light gauge steel.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Fine thread bugle head screws for drywall and general interior applications. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Light-Gauge MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Yellow ZincGauge:10Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:3-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:23° Streaker® PointThread Type:Fine Thread