10 x 3/4-in LOX Drive, Flat Pan Head, Fine Thread, Tek 3 Drill Point Yellow Zinc Screws (Collated)
Item Number: CFP101875LYZ
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:LOX Bit Tip, LOX® Bit Tip
- Grabber's LOX® recess provides ultimate torque.
- Grabber screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber drill point metal framing screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Sizes #6 - #10, Up to 2500 RPM, Size #12, Up to 1800 RPM.
- The screw is fully seated when the bearing surface of the head is flush with the substrait.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Steel to steel connection. Steel framing, straping, fixtures and more.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271; please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:LOX Bit Tip, LOX® Bit TipCoating:Yellow ZincGauge:10Head Type:Flat Pan HeadLength:3/4-inPackage Type:Box, CollatedPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine ThreadAmount:1000