10 x 3-in Hex Head with EPDM Washer, Fine Thread, Tek 3 Drill Point GrabberGard® Gray Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 10300H3WRG
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Nut Driver
Head Type:Hex Head with EPDM Washer
- Hex washer head design provides maximum torque and holding power in metal to metal framing applications.
- The hex washer head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance RPM range of 0 to 2,500. Because of significantly higher torque output, care and caution should be exercised when using an impact driver, otherwise screw failure or spin out may occur.
- The hex head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- For heavy gauge steel-to-steel attachment 43 mil (18ga) or thicker.
- EPDM Washer
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Nut DriverCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:10Head Type:Hex Head with EPDM WasherLength:3-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Tek 3 Drill PointThread Type:Fine ThreadAmount:1000