10 x 4-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point GrabberGard® Gray Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: B10400SDRG
Attaches drywall, sheathing, insulation board, wood, etc. to heavy gauge metal studs. Standard bugle head. GrabberGard® exterior-grade coating provides superior corrosion protection.
Application:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 2,500 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 11.6.3 of ASTM C954.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- Sheathing attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker. Superior corrosion resistance.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with the performance requirements of ASTM C954. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches drywall, sheathing, insulation board, wood, etc. to heavy gauge metal studs. Standard bugle head. GrabberGard® exterior-grade coating provides superior corrosion protection.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:10Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:4-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread