10 x 4-in Phillips, Modified Truss Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point GrabberGard® Gray Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 241G
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Modified Truss Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The modified truss head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- GrabberGard® exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screwgun with depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 2,500 RPM.
- The head is fully seated when the bearing surface of the head is flush with the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout within the substrate.
- Framing steel 33 mil or thicker. K-lath installation in steel substrate.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 & C954 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271: please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:10Head Type:Modified Truss HeadLength:4-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine ThreadAmount:800