12 x 2-1/2-in LOX® 2, Flat Head, Fine Thread, #5 Winged Drill Point, GrabberGard® Gray Screws (Collated)
Item Number: CC12250LRG
Application:Sheathing to Metal
Bit Tip:LOX® 2
Head Type:Flat Head
- Grabber's LOX® recess provides ultimate torque.
- The flat head design provides better holding power in sheathing to heavy-gauge metal applications.
- GrabberGard® exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing. Special wings clear away sheathing material as the screw drives eliminating jacking.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #8 - #10, up to 2,500 RPM, Size #12 - #14, up to 1,800 RPM..
- The flat head is fully seated when the head is flush with the substrate.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- Attach sheathing to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- Special Wings on the drill point - Collated
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Sheathing to MetalBit Tip:LOX® 2Coating:Clear ZincGauge:12Head Type:Flat HeadLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:Box, CollatedPoint Type:#5 Winged Drill PointThread Type:Fine ThreadAmount:1000