2-1/2-in x .131 Plastic Strip, Ring Shank, Hot-Dip Galvanized, Pneumatic Nails
Item Number: PS212131RGHDG
Quantity per Strip:25
Collation Type:Plastic Strip
- Round head nails are used for framing and general construction.
- Ring shank nails have arguably the strongest holding power. As the nail penetrates the wood, fibers lock into each groove along the shank. Strong holding power is critical in high wind areas when sheathing roofs and walls or in any plywood to floor joists applications.
- Grabber pneumatic nails begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements.
- Diamond shaped point is made to easily drive into wood and helps prevent splitting.
- Use with any 21° pneumatic nail gun.
- The Round head is fully seated when the top of the head is flush with the work surface
- General construction framing & subfloor installation
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Grabber® is a registered trademark of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsQuantity per Strip:25Application:Framing NailCoating:Hot-Dip GalvanizedCollation Angle:21°Collation Type:Plastic StripHead Type:Full RoundLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:DiamondWire Diameter:.131FastenerShankType:Ring ShankAmount:5000