2-3/8-in x .113 Wire Strip, Smooth Shank, Clipped Head, Hot-Dip Galvanized Pneumatic Nail
Item Number: WS238113HDG
Quantity per Strip:250
Collation Type:Wire Strip
- Clipped head nails are used for framing and general construction. The clipped head allows the nails to be packed closer together allowing for more nails in a strip.
- Smooth shank nail for easy and smooth penetration.
- Grabber pneumatic nails begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements.
- Diamond shaped point is made to easily drive into wood and helps prevent splitting.
- Use with any 28° pneumatic nail gun.
- The head is fully seated when the top of the head is flush with the work surface
- Framing and general construction
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Grabber® is a registered trademark of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsQuantity per Strip:250Application:Framing NailCoating:Hot-Dip GalvanizedCollation Angle:28°Collation Type:Wire StripHead Type:Clipped HeadLength:2-3/8-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:DiamondWire Diameter:.113FastenerShankType:Smooth ShankAmount:2000