3-1/4-in x .131 Wire Strip, Bright, Smooth Shank, Clipped Head Pneumatic Nail
Item Number: WS314131BR
Quantity per Strip:200
Collation Type:Wire Strip
- Clipped head nails are used for framing and general construction. The clipped head allows the nails to be packed closer together allowing for more nails in a strip.
- Smooth shank nail for easy and smooth penetration.
- Grabber pneumatic nails begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements.
- Diamond shaped point is made to easily drive into wood and helps prevent splitting.
- Use with any 28° pneumatic nail gun.
- The head is fully seated when the top of the head is flush with the work surface
- Framing and general construction
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Grabber® is a registered trademark of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsQuantity per Strip:200Application:Framing NailCoating:BrightCollation Angle:28°Collation Type:Wire StripHead Type:Clipped HeadLength:3-1/4-inPackage Type:BoxPoint Type:DiamondWire Diameter:.131FastenerShankType:Smooth ShankAmount:2000