Application : Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Phosphate
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Bugle Head
Length : 1-5/8
Package Type : Bulk
Point Type : 23° Grabber® Point
Thread Type : Coarse Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM.
- The Bugle head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout of the
- work surface.
- For wood to wood connections, minimum penetration should be 7 diameters (e.g. 1-1/4” for #8 fastener)
- Drywall attachment to wood. General interior wood-to-wood construction.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board and wood to wood. Extra sharp, single lead 23° Grabber point, penetrates quickly. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head, single lead thread type.
SpecificationsApplication: Drywall to WoodBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: PhosphateGauge: 6Head Type: Bugle HeadLength: 1-5/8Package Type: BulkPoint Type: 23° Grabber® PointThread Type: Coarse Thread